Mummies, Zombies and Ghasts oh my!!
All the undead were killed along with some ‘sick’ innocents. However, in the official report they are labeled as zombies.
During the melee the following information was gathered:
• The Osirin has no fire extinguishing capabilities.
• The male mummy knew how to fly The Osirin. He did so by touching the wheel.
• Anyone can fly the airship by entering a test of wills with the entity that seems to be onboard and ‘touched’ through the wheel.
• The Osirin runs on Necromantic engines. Probably sacrifices, still unknown for sure.
• The airship is very fast and has a threshold of 50’ above the water. Cannot go below ‘the hard-deck.’
• Frostopus is awesome.
• Pixies are great firemen.
• An agent of Soulspirail has found Orb.
After the battle the deck was scoured for spoils of war. Some was found on the mummies.
In the captain’s quarters carved into the ?headboard? were the phrases “eternal life,” “Lumitus,” “Marus,” “66 souls.”
(After game 3 over email, the party did a very thorough investigation of the ship.)